If you are planning to buy a home in Carlsbad, or elsewhere in North San Diego County, there are a number of services that you can expect to receive from me before and during your transaction. Each situation is unique, but you can expect my personal attention to your needs from start to finish.
The truth is there are dozens and dozens of individuals tasks that I do, much of which is behind the scenes, to help you find a home, create and present a successful offer, get into escrow, and then navigate all the things that must be accomplished during the due diligence period in order to get to the closing table successfully. Just my checklist of tasks during a buyer’s transaction is 4 pages long!
Anyhow, here are just a few general things I do or provide to help you succeed in your goal to buy your first home, or a new one:
- Assistance in identifying and clarifying your housing wants and needs
- Guidance in getting a loan pre-approval IF NEEDED
- Education and guidance on the home purchase process from start to finish
- A Buyer’s Handbook (hard copy or online PDF)
- Education about the local market conditions that impact prices, competition, your offer and more!
- Assistance in developing an offer strategy to help you compete effectively in our seller’s market
- Multiple Checklists (what to expect when an offer is accepted and escrow opens; 10-days before escrow; closing checklist) to help you stay on track throughout the transaction
- Electronic Signatures using Docusign to speed up and simplify signing of offer documents, seller disclosures, and other transaction documents
- Assistance in finding home inspectors and other vendors as needed
- Boxes for Moving or Storage if you are local
- Online copies of all transaction documents (or hard copies if preferred).
You might also be interested in my series of 23 1-2 minute videos on my YouTube Channel with lots of Home Buying Tips and Advice so you can learn more about important issues to be aware of as a home buyer.
Give me a call at (760) 840-1360 so we can discuss your home buying needs, lifestyle and budget.
And if you are downsizing, or moving up to a large home and need to sell your current one we should definitely talk about that as well. A free market and equity analysis is just part of that discussion! And check out my Home Selling Tips and Advice video series, too!