Carlsbad home buyers often want more space in a single family detached home, and for many this means a 4-bedroom house is ideal – for the entire household, for multi-generational living, for guests, and/or for office space.
Need some thoughts on How to Buy a House? Click the link to visit my YouTube Channel and about 20 short videos on home buying tips and advice.
Our inventory in Carlsbad is fairly low and has been for some time. Currently, based on the rate of sales this year, we have 1.5 months of inventory of single family detached homes with 4-bedrooms based on the current rate of sales. What that means is that the housing market in Carlsbad, in general, favors sellers.
- – 63 single family detached homes for sale in Carlsbad
- – Prices range from $749,900 for a 2,044 SF home to $4,790,000 for a beautiful 6,000 SF home built in 2004 on the 14th fairway of the famed Omni La Costa Resort and Spa in La Costa
- – 9 of these Carlsbad homes for sale are single story
- – Homes range in age from 1960 to brand new construction (limited – at Robertson Ranch – call me for more information on these)
- – 4 bedroom homes are 37% of the total Carlsbad single family detached inventor
2017 year-to-date sales of 4-bedroom homes in Carlsbad have been brisk, with 207 sales. These homes were on the market for an average of 41 days. Sales prices ranged from $618,000 to $3,500,000 (the average sales price was $1,030,098; median was $950K).
As of this writing, 80 4-bedroom Carlsbad homes are pending (these homes have been on the market for 30 days on average), at list prices ranging from $599,000 to $5,095,000.
Start your search for a Carlsbad home here.
Or give me a call at (760) 840-1360 and I can create a custom search for you based on your criteria and budget. Then let’s sit down and discuss, together, your needs and budget so we can plan a strategy to get you into a 4-bedroom home in Carlsbad in 2017!