It’s flower time again in Carlsbad!
The beautiful Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch are open! Opening Day was yesterday and you can enjoy this beautiful field of color, among other attractions, until the closing day celebration on Mother’s Day, May, 14th. Here’s an overview of all the attractions!
- Sweet pea maze
- Orchid greenhouse and a historic poinsettia display
- Special events including Kids Day, Blue Day, multiple music events, arts and crafts days, and the special Mother’s Day Celebration on Closing Day, May 14th
- School tours and programs
- An American Flag of flowers blooming on the south side of the fields
- Educational water-wise farming model
- Demonstration garden with ornamental and edible plants
You can enjoy walking through the fields, or take an antique tractor wagon ride to really appreciate the beauty of Carlsbad’s beautiful Flower Fields up close.
I also enjoy the view (and it’s free) from Armada Drive at the top of the hill – you can see all the fields plus a 180-degree view of the ocean and Carlsbad coastline.
The Carlsbad Flower Fields are located at 5704 Paseo Del Norte, next to the Carlsbad Premium Outlets mall.
Check out the Flower Fields at Carlsbad website for more information and to order your tickets in advance.
The Flower Fields are OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK from 9 am until 6 PM.